1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
2) The ideas and information provided on the pages of this web site are for your general knowledge only and are not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a doctor or other healthcare provider. The information should not be considered to be complete and each individual statement can not be verified for its accuracy. All health care concerns should be directed to your doctor or other health care provider. It is your full legal responsibility for the decisions you make regarding your health, as well as how you use this web site. www.stopsorefeet.com, Narelle Montgomery Podiatry and its team disclaims any responsibility for any injury or adverse effect that may result from the use of the information contained within these pages.
3) While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, neither the product owners , distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results, the examples given are anecdotal evidence only. There are various forms of foot pain and individual results will vary greatly. Results can be temporary and maintenance is recommended. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here.
4) www.stopsorefeet.com, Narelle Montgomery Podiatry and its team and those participating make no express or implied claims as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products. The claims made here are anecdotal only.
5) In publishing this website www.stopsorefeet.com, Narelle Montgomery Podiatry and its team is not rendering professional or other advice or services.
6) The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your doctor or other professional advisor before using this information.
7) You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend while using this service.
8) Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. www.stopsorefeet.com, Narelle Montgomery Podiatry and its team, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
9) Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.