New Clients Welcome @ Sutherland Podiatry Centre
Sutherland Podiatry Centre proudly supports Sutherland and the surrounding suburbs of Kirrawee, Engadine, Menai and Bangor.
The Podiatrists at Sutherland Podiatry Centre offer quality care for a broad range of conditions including: foot pain, heel pain, corns and calluses, warts, shin splints, knee pain, bunions, cracked heels, arch pain, ingrown toenails, flat feet, growing pains, diabetes and sports injuries.
To help us carefully and thoroughly assess and plan your treatment, please bring the following with you on your first visit:
- Your referral letter (if you have one)
- Any other relevant information such as prior operation records and previous treatment by other practitioners
- All relevant x-rays, scans or other imaging
- All other recent relevant test results
- A list of your current medications
- Please bring loose fitting shorts so we can see examine your lower limbs
- An old pair of worn shoes to show us wear patterns
- Current footwear you are now wearing on a regular basis
- Your private health fund card (if you have one)
Being well prepared for your visit will mean we can ensure that we can provide the best possible care for you, and as soon as possible because it is difficult to live with pain.
We look forward to seeing you at Sutherland Podiatry Centre!